NATIONWIDE DHARNA AT ALL DIVISIONAL AND BRANCH LEVEL ON 29.06.2009
MASSIVE DEMONSTRATION BEFORE DAK BHAWAN IN DELHI ON 3.7.2009 ON THE DAY OF OPENING OF BUDGET SESSION OF PARLIAMENT
THESE PROGRAMMA OF ACTION IS FOR CALLING THE ATTENTION OF THE DEPARTMENT OF POSTS AND GOVERNMENT TO ACT FAST IN SETTLEMENT OF BURNING ISSUES IMMEDIATELY
POSTAL JCA CIRCULAR IS REPRODUCED BELOW - CIRCLE / DIVISIONAL / BRANCH SECRETARIES ARE REQUESTED TO TAKE THE PROGRAMME CALL VERY SERIOUSLY AND MOBILIZE OUR FULL STRENGTH
CIRCLE SECRETARIES ARE REQUESTED TO TAKE PHOTOSTAT COPIES OF THIS CIRCULAR AND CIRCULATE TO ALL DIVISIONS AND BRANCHES
Postal Joint Council of Action
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
1st Floor, North Avenue Post Office Building, New Delhi - 110001
FEDERATION OF NATIONAL POSTAL ORGANISATIONS
T-24, Atul Grove Road, New Delhi – 110001
JCA/1/2009 Dated 18th June 2009
All General / Circle Secretaries
NFPE & FNPO Union
MASSIVE DHARNA / MASS DEMONSTRATION ON THE OPENING OF BUDGET SESSION OF PARLIAMENT
The Postal JCA of NFPE and FNPO Federations call upon the entirety of Postal Employees to organise a massive Dharna jointly under the banner of Joint Council of Action on 29.06.2009 at the level of Divisions / Branches for calling the attention of the Department of Posts to the following burning issues. As far as the Delhi Circle is concerned, there shall be a massive demonstration in front of Dak Bhawan during lunch hour on 3.7.2009, the first day of Budget Session of Parliament. A Memorandum on the following items shall be submitted to the Honourable Minister of Communications & IT and Honourable Minister of State for Communications & IT by the JCA on 3.7.2009.
The Burning issues that shall receive focus:
- Early implementation of GDS Committee recommendations with the suggestions of staff side duly incorporated.
- End discrimination in bonus quantum ceiling between regular and GDS as per the Bonus Act amendment.
- Remove the arbitrary cap of 60 days in PLB for Postal Employees.
- Fill up ADR vacancies of 2005-06 & 2006-07 in all wings and of all cadres including Multi Skilled employees.
- Expedite Cadre Review of all cadres in Department of Posts.
- Stop abolition of Postmen posts and beats and stop harassment of delivery staff and instructions in violation of P&T Manuals in Project Arrow Offices.
- Cancel the order for compulsory pay disbursement through bank cheques and direct credit system.
- Re-fix the eligibility for OTA proportionately to the 6th CPC wage level and clear all pending OTA bills.
- Re-fix the wages of all Casual labourers and Part Time Contingent / RRR employees on the basis of the 6th CPC wages.
- Grant Child Care Leave to all eligible Women Employees.
All our Divisions and Branches are called upon to take the programme call very seriously and mobilise our full strength behind the call.
Secretary General Secretary General
* All Circle Secretaries are requested to take Photostat copies of this JCA Circular and send to all divisions and branches immediately.
Secretary General NFPE