FORMAT OF THE STRIKE NOTICE TO BE SERVED TO THE SECRETARY /DIRECTOR GENERAL, DEPARTMENT OF POST ON 21.01.2022
No.PF-12-C/2022 Dated: 21st January-2022
The Secretary/Director General
Department of Posts,
Sansad Marg, Dak Bhawan,
In accordance with the provisions of sub Section (1) of Section 22 of the Industrial Dispute Act, 1947, we hereby notify that all Postal, RMS ,Admin ,SBCO, Postal Accounts & GDS Employees will go on Two days Nationwide Strike on 23rd & 24th February -2022.
The Charter of Demands is enclosed herewith:
(Janardan Majumdar) (D B Mohanti)
General Secretary General Secretary
AIPEU Group-C AIPEU Postmen & MTS
(PU Khadse) (P Suresh)
General Secretgary General secretary
AIRMS & MMS EU Group-C AIRMS & MMS EU MG/MTS Gr.-C
(SB Yadav) (Sohan Prasad)
General Secretary General Secretary
AIPAEA(Postal Accounts) (Admin Union)
(Jasmine Jalal Begam) (P Panduranga Rao)
General Sectetary General Secretary
1. Scrap New Pension Scheme and restore Old Pension Scheme. Grant compensation for no deposit or delayed deposit of contribution under NPS.
2. Stop privatization move and opening of Franchisee outlets and withdraw Dak Mitra Scheme.
3. Withdraw orders of putting restriction for holding two terms in union and implementation of Rule 15(i)(c) of CCS (Conduct) Rules – 1964. Stop attack on unions.
4. Ensure consistent and fast NSP-1connectivityto all offices, supported by adequate NSP-2backup. . Enhance capacity of Finacle server. Ensure convenient availability of SAP and Employees.
5. Membership verification for GDS and grant of limited Trade Union facilities to the AIPE Union –GDS at par with BPEF Unions. Implement remaining recommendations of Shri Kamlesh Chandra Committee for GDS particularly ACP, promotion and Medical Insurance. Workload norms for BPMs and ABPMs must be reviewed. Withdraw Directorate orders for not taking the issue of GDS by Federations.
6. Stop Nodal Delivery Centres for Delivery of Parcels and Central Delivery Centres delivery of Speed Post Letters.
7. Settle all Covid related issues. Grant Special leave for Covid treatment to all employees including GDS. Regularize absence due to lockdown as work from home as per direction of DOPT. Include Postal and GDS employees in priority list for Vaccination. Grant compensation Rs. Ten Lakh to the family of deceased employee due to Covid. Grant of Compulsory Compassionate appointment to one ward of the deceased employee due to Covid-19.
8. Fill up all vacant posts in all cadres including HSG-II/HSG-I posts by relaxing the norms. Allow HSG-I RMS officials to take part in PSS Group ‘B’ and AAO Exam. Fill up vacant posts of Canteen Staff. Recruitment should be made by the Department of Post instead of SSC. Grant of Special Allowance to PO & RMS Accountants.
9. Payment of DA/DR arrears for 18th months with held period and grant notional benefit for pensionery payments for the officials who retired during this period.
10. Settle the issues of denial of increment after 180 days as on 1st July to the officials who opted the fixation on promotions /financial upgradation. 180 days may be treated as 6 months.
11. Implement Cadre restructuring in all left out Categories in Department of Post.
12. Stop harassment of officials in the name of unscientific business targets, Login, Maha login days for IPPB and other business related works and compelling the officials to work on Sunday and Holidays for melas etc.
13. Withdraw Rule 265 of Postal Manual Volume IV regarding yearly examination in sorting forgranting annual increment for SAs in RMS.
14. Resume all transit sections of RMS whenever the trains start operation. Allow minimum 50 seats in all sections and two doors for mail exchange and Discontinue RTN (Road Transport Network).
15. Stop merger and closure of L-2 Mail offices. Strengthen L-2 offices by introduction Parcel Huband Speed Post Centres. Fix norms for work-in CRC.
16. Conduct physical meetings of all types regularly at all levels,
17. Stop Downsizing & Decentralization of Postal Accounts. Repatriate all officials who have been transferred to PAO Vijayawada against their option. SCF quota to Sr. Accountant for promotion in AAO Cadre. Allow Postal Accounts officials in PSS Group ‘B’ Exam.
18. Stop harassment of SBCO officials in the name of contributory negligence factor. SBCO should be brought under control of DA(P) / GM(Finance) with change in nomenclature
19. Maintain separate Identity of all Cadres i.e. PA CO/PA SBCO etc.
20. Absorb Part-time, Full time Casual labourers against MTS and GDS vacancies.
21. Upgradation of APAR as one time measure.
22. Five Days week in Postal & RMS offices.