No.PF-1(e) 2021 Date: 10th Mar-2021
All General Secretaries / NFPE Office bearersAll Circle / Divisional and Branch Secretaries of NFPE Affiliated Unions
Therefore, the Federal Executive of NFPE has decided unanimously to launch the following agitational programmes for settlement of 20 points of Charter of demands.
We appeal entirety of Postal/RMS and GDS employees to mobilize maximum membership to participate in the below mentioned agitational programmes and make every effort to make all the programmes a grand success.
(i) First Phase:
Massive Dharna in all Divisions on 23 April 2021 (Except West Bengal as election Code of Conduct is in effect there, NFPE Co-ordination Committee of West Bengal can decide to hold it in the first week of May-2021 after declaration of result)
Vigorous campaign should be organized by the Divisional unions to educate the members about the demands and attitude of the Department due to anti worker policies of NDA Government. Organize General Body Meetings, Convention, printing of leaflets and campaign through social media
(ii) Second Phase:
Day long Dharna in front of all Circle Offices on 27 May 2021. All Circle union office bearers and Divisional Secretaries must participate in Dharna:
(iii) Third Phase:
Dharna at Dak Bhawan –New Delhi on 25 June 2021. All NFPE Office Bearers, General Secretaries, All C HQ Office Bearers of all unions and all Circle Secretaries must participate in Dharna.
After these programmes, all India Conventions will be held at New Delhi in the month of July or August in which Strike, Definite or Indefinite will be decided:
1. Withdraw the orders freezing the DA and DR of CG employees and pensioners and impounding of arrears till 30.06.2021.
2. Scrap the New Pension Scheme and Restore OPS. Grant compensation for non deposit or delayed deposit of contribution under NPS.
3. Settle all Covid related issues. Grant special CL for the Covid treatment/quarantine to the departmental as well as GDS employees. Include Postal employees in priority list for Covid vaccination. Regularise the absence due to lockdown as work at home as per the directions DOPT. Grant compensation of Rs.10 lakhs to the family of the deceased due to covid-19.
4. Fill up all vacant posts in all cadres including HSG11&HSG1 by relaxing the recruitment rules.
5. Settle the net work connectivity issues in POs, RMS and other deptl offices.
6.Settle the issue of denial of increment after 180 days to those officials who opted the fixation on promotion/financial upgradation etc. 180 days may be treated as 6 months as done in other cases.
7. Implement all left out recommendations of Kamlesh Chandra committee report like financial upgradation, insurance coverage etc. to GDS employees.
8.Implement cadre restructuring in all left out categories without further delay.
9. Stop harassment of officials in the name of unscientific business targets and compelling the officials to work on Sundays and holidays for melas etc.
10. Withdraw the Rule 365 of Postal manual volume 1V regarding yearly examination in sorting for granting annual increment for SAs in RMS.
11. Withdraw the Dte orders regarding denying federations from taking up the issues of GDS employees.
12. Resume all transit sections of RMS whenever the trains start operation. Allow minimum 50 seats in all sections to get 2 doors for mail exchange.
13. Stop opening of unscientific CSC in POs, especially in single handed POs. Stop outsourced postal agent system. Discuss with staff before implementation of all new proposals and schemes.
14. Stop merger/closure of L2 mail offices. Strengthen L2 offices by introducing parcel and speed processing in L2 offices. Fix norms for the work in CRC, PH, SPEEDHUB etc.
15. Conduct membership verification by check off system for deptl employees. Verification of GDS unions also be carried out without any delay.
16. Conduct physical periodical meetings with staff unions in time at all level.
17. Stop decentralization of Postal ACs. Repatriate all officials who have been transferred to PAO Vijayawada against their option.
18. Stop harassment in the name of contributory negligence in SBCO. SBCO may be brought under the control GM PA&F with change in nomenclature.
19. Absorb PTCL/FTCL against GDS/MTS vacancies. Issue directions for implementation of Dte orders for payment of wages with arrears.
20. Maintain separate identity of all Cadres i.e. PA CO and PA SBCO etc.
With revolutionary Greetings