REVISED DRAFT STRIKE NOTICE TO BE SERVED
No.PF-12-C/2020 Dated: 27th October—2020
The Secretary / Director General,
Department of Posts,
New Delhi – 110001
In accordance with the provisions of Sub Section (1) of section 22 of the Industrial Disputes Act, 1947, we hereby notify that all Postal, RMS & GDS Employees will go on One Day Strike on 26th November-2020.
The Charter of Demands is enclosed herewith
CHARTER OF DEMANDS PART-A
1. Scrap New Contributory Pension Scheme (NPS). Restore old defined benefit Pension Scheme (OPS) to all employees. Guarantee 50% of the last pay drawn as minimum pension.
2. (a) Scrap the draconian FR 56((j) & (i) and Rule 48 of CCS (Pension) Rules 1972. Stop terrorizing and victimising employees.
(b) Withdraw the attack against the recognised status of Associations and Federations.
(c) Withdraw the anti-worker Wage/Labour codes and other anti-labour reforms.
(d) Stop attack on trade union rights.
3. (a) Withdraw the orders freezing the DA and DR of employees and Pensioners and impounding of arrears till 30-06-2021.
(b) Implement five year wage revision and Pension revision to Central Government employees and Pensioners. Appoint 8th Central Pay Commission and revise the Pay, Allowances and Pensionary benefits of Central Government employees and Pensioners with effect from 01-01-2021.
(c) Honour the assurance given by Group of Ministers (GoM) to NJCA leaders on 30-06-2016. Increase minimum pay and fitment formula recommended by 7th CPC. Grant HRA arrears from 01-01-2016.
(d) Withdraw “Very Good” bench mark for MACP, grant promotional heirarchy and date of effect of MACP from 01-01-2006.
(e) Grant Option-1 parity recommended by 7th CPC to all Central Govt. Pensioners. Grant one notional increment to those who retired on 30th June.
(f) Settle all anomalies arising out of 7th CPC implementation.
4. Stop ban on creation of new posts. Fill up all seven lakhs vacant posts in Central Government departments in a time bound manner. Scrap National Recruitment Agency and introduce Departmentwise recruitment and Regional recruitment for Group B and C posts. Stop re-engaging retired personnel in Central Govt. services.
5. Stop Corporatisation and privatisation of Railways, Defence and Postal Departments. Withdraw closure/merger orders of Govt. of India Printing Presses and Postal Stores depots/Postal Stamp depots. Stop proposed move to close down salt department. Stop outsourcing and closure of Govt. establishments.s
6. (a) Regularisation of Gramin Dak Sevaks and grant of Civil Servants status. Implement remaining positive recommendations of Kamalesh Chandra Committee Report.
(b) Regularise all casual and contract workers including those joined service on or after 01-09-1993.
7. Settle all Covid-9 related issues pertaining to Central Govt. employees and Pensioners on top priority basis. Treat the period of absence during lock down as duty. Grant full wages to casual, part-time, contingent and contract workers during the lock down period.
8. Grant equal pay for equal work for all. Remove disparity in pay scales between Central Secretariat staff and similarly placed staff working in field units of various departments.
9. Implement 7th CPC wage revision and pension revision to remaining Autonomous body employees and pensioners. Ensure payment of full arrears without further delay. Grant Bonus to Autonomous body employees pending from 2016-17 onwards
10. Remove arbitrary 5% ceiling imposed on compassionate appointments. Grant appointment in all eligible cases.
11. Grant five time-bound promotions to all Group B & C employees. Complete cadre review in all departments in a time bound manner.
12. Ensure prompt functioning of various negotiating forums under the JCM Scheme at all levels.
CHARTER OF DEMANDS PART-B
1. (a) Grant of Special Casual Leave to all the employees who could not attend due to Covid-19 related problems and issue of Uniform Guide Lines
(b) Grant of Compensation of Rs. 10 Lakh to the family of deceased due to Covid-19 without any further delay.
(c) Compassionate appointment to one ward of the deceased employee due to Covid-19.
(d) Payment of wages to Casual/Part-time /Contingent /DRM & Out sourced Workers for the Lockdown period.
(e) Continuance of Roaster till Covid-19 Problem persists.
2. Stop Closure / Merger of PSDs/ CSDs/Post Offices/RMS Offices and Mail Motor Services. Stop Road Transport Network proposal.
3. Drop the idea of Decentralization of Postal Accounts offices and merger of Circle office and SBCO Cadre in PA Cadre.
4. Stop harassment and allotment of unscientific targets to open IPPB accounts and Aadhar Enabled Payment Service and Aadhar Card Service.
5. Stop Proposal of Common Service Centres in POs.
6. Fill up all vacant posts in all Cadres and stop Recruitment of Outsourced Postal Agents particularly to run the Parcel Hubs in Department of Posts.
7. Start Membership Verification for Regular and GDS Employees through Old Check-Off System, droop the idea of Online Verification.
8. Implement remaining positive recommendations of Kamlesh Chandra9
9. Finalize Cadre restructuring proposals of left out Categories of Department of Post.
10. Implement 5 (Five) Days Week in all Post Offices and RMS Offices.
Post a Comment