In continuation of the CWCs already held at Hyderabad and Guwahati, the third Central working committee of AIPEU Group ‘C’ was convened at Ongole – A. P. from 22.08.2014 to 23.08.2014, after the Last AIC.
The NFPE & AIPEU Group ‘C’ flags were upraised by Com. Giriraj Singh President NFPE and Com. R. Sivannarayana CHQ President respectively. Out of 15 office bearers the following Thirteen were present.
1. Com. R. Sivannarayana, President
2. Com. Mangesh Parab, Working President
3. Com. N. Gopalakrishnan, Working President
4. Com. R. C. Mishra, Vice President
5. Com. C. P. Shobana, Vice President
6. Com. M. Krishnan, General Secretary
7. Com. N. Subramanian, Dy. General Secretary
8. Com. R. N. Parashar, Asst. General Secretary
9. Com. A. Veeramani, Asst. General Secretary
10. Com. Balwinder Singh, Financial Secretary
11. Com. U. K. Tiwari, Org. General Secretary
12. Com. S. A. Hamid, Org. General Secretary
13. Com. L. P. Saikia, Org. General Secretary
Com. Gaurang Dev Maity, Asst. General Secretary & Com. H. P. Diwakar, Asst. Financial Secretary were absent.
Out of 22 Circles, barring Delhi Circle in Organisational dispute all the 21 circles represented. Six Mahila Committee members were also present.
Com. Giriraj Singh President NFPE & General Secretary, AI RMS & MMS EU Group ‘C’ inaugurated the CWC session.
Com. R. Sivannarayana, President CHQ presided over the CWC and the Working Presidents & Vice Presidents assisted him during the session. On behalf of receiption committee Com. DASV Prasad, Circle Secretary, Andhra Pradesh Circle gave welcome address.
The General Secretaries of Sister unions and office bearers of NFPE & Leaders took part amidst the active session and presented their speech.
Com. Seethalakshmi, General Secretary, AIPEU Postmen & MSE/Group ‘D’
Com. P. Suresh, General Secretary, AI RMS & MMS EU MAILGUARDS & MTS GROUP 'C'
Com. V. K. Tiwari, General Secretary, All India Postal SBCO Employees Union Group ‘C’
Com. P. Pandurangarao, General Secretary, AIPEU-GDS (NFPE)
Com. P. Mohan, General Secretary, AIP Casual, Part Time, Contingent, Contract Workers Federation
Com. S. Raghupathy, Asst. Secretary, NFPE
Com. I. S. Dabas, Ex-General Secretary, AIPEU Postmen & MSE/Group ‘D’
Com. K. V. Sridharan, Ex-General Secretary, AIPEU Group ‘C’
Com. Manoharan, Working President, NFPE
Com. B. G. Tamhankar, Ex-President, AIPEU Group ‘C’ & NFPE
Com. Appanraj, Ex-General Secretary, All India Postal SBCO Employees Union Group ‘C’
The CWC eleaborately discussed in length and breadth of all the issues related to technology, Core Banking solutions, Core Insurance solutions, MACPs, Cadre restructuring JCM Departmental Council items, Postal JCA Charter of demands and programme of action and Confederation Charter of demands etc.
The following are the important decisions arrived by concensus in the CWC.
1. The Confederation’s effort for inclusion of GDS demands in 7th CPC, DA merger etc has been endorsed.
2. The upgradation of pay scale of PA/SA and supervisory posts will be given due importance while oral evidence with 7th CPC.
3. CWC full endorsed the AIPEU Group ‘C’ (CHQ) Memorandum to 7th CPC.
4. The CWC endorses memorandum submitted by NFPE, JCM NC, Confederation, demanding minimum wage as per 15th ILC, DA merger etc. Five promotion & inclusion GDS in true spirit.
5. The CWC decided to insist the department to implement the agreed cadre restructuring proposal at the earliest.
6. The CWC directed all Divisional and Branches as well as the Circle Secretaries to celebrate the Diamond Jubilee of NFPE in a befitting manner by holding conventions, meetings, recognize the services of old leaders etc.
7. The CWC requested all the divisions and branches to observe Postal JCA programme of actions to clinch all the 39 demands.
8. To end the election dispute of Delhi Circle, it has been decided to conduct General Body by CHQ itself on the basis of actual membership being existed in the divisions after obtaining legal opinion.
Further to the above decisions, the following resolutions have been passed unanimously.
1. In the wake of retirement of Com. M. Krishnan, General Secretary on 31.08.2014, Com. N. Subramanian Deputy General Secretary will officiate in the post of General secretary and Com. M. Krishnan will continue to function in the CHQ till ensuing AIC.
2. Repairing of building of Tarapada Bhawan at New Delhi may be executed as the present state of the building needs rewiring plastering of roof and floor etc. The proposed expenditure will be around Rs. One Lakh.
In precise, the CWC has gone in a constructive manner and the discussions were in detail. The decision taken above will be the road map to the CHQ for its effective functioning. The views and suggestions deliberated by the CWC members have been taken proper note of and they will be taken up with the Directorate and other levels.
CWC recorded its special and sincere thanks to the host of the CWC, (i.e) the Andhra Pradesh Circle Union and in particular to Com. D. A. S. V. Prasad, Circle Secretary, Andhra Pradesh and the divisional union, Prakasam division for volunteering to host the CWC and for the elaborate grand arrangements they made for this meeting and also the wide publicity given through posters and website.
Com. N. Subramanian, Deputy General Secretary has delivered vote of thanks on behalf of CHQ.
Com. D. A. S. V. Prasad Circle Secretary A. P. delivered vote of thanks on behalf of Receiption Committee.
In total, the CWC at Ongole ended with a historic success.
Post a Comment