N f p e
national federation of postal employees
1st floor, North Avenue Post Office Building, New Delhi-110 001
1) All CHQ/Office Bearers
2) All General Secretaries,
3) All Circle Secretaries/Divisional/Branch Secretaries.
* Parliament March - AIPEU-GDS (NFPE) on 11th December, 2013.
* All India trade union education camp - confederation on 15th & 16th November, 2013.
* All India Women’s Convention on 25th & 26th November, 2013
* Strike Ballot for indefinite strike - 25th, 26th & 27th September, 2013
Make all the programmes cent percent success.
1. GDS Parliament March on11-12-2013 - AIPEU-GDS (NFPE) has decided to organise a massive Parliament March on 11th December 2013 demanding Departmentalisation, Civil Servant status and settlement of 32 point charter of demands. All the affiliates of NFPE are requested to ensure participation of their members also in the Parliament March as a solidarity support to the cause of GDS. All Circle/Divisional Secretaries are requested to mobilise maximum participation and extend full support to the AIPEU-GDS (NFPE) in making the Parliament March a grand success. Please instruct those employees participating in the March to book their travel tickets well in advance.
2. All India Trade Union Study Camp - Confederation -2013 November 15th & 16th (Friday & Saturday).
Total quota allotted to NFPE is 80. The Federal Secretariat meeting of NFPE held at Pushkar (Rajasthan) on 26-08-2013 has decided to ensure participation of delegates as follows:
P3 - 30, P4 - 25, R3 - 10, R4 - 10, Postal Accounts - 5, Admin. Union - 5, SBCO - 3, GDS - 5, Casual Labour - 2, Civil Wing - 1.
All General Secretaries are requested to allote quota to each circle and instruct the Circle Secretaries to ensure participation of delegates as per quota fixed, in the Trade Union Education Camp without fail. This is most urgent please.
3. All India Women’s Convention - New Delhi - 2013 November 25th & 26th (Monday & Tuesday).
The quota allotted to NFPE is 65. The Federal Secretariat meeting of NFPE held at Pushkar (Rajasthan) on 26-08-2013 has decided to ensure participation of delegates as follows:
P3 - 25, P4 - 10, R3 - 10, R4 - 5, Postal Accounts - 5, Admn. Union -2, SBCO - 2, GDS - 5, Casual Labour - 1, Civil Wing - 1.
All General Secretaries are requested to allote quota to each circle and instruct the Circle Secretaries to ensure participation of delegates as per quota fixed, in the Women’s Convention without fail. This is urgent please.
4. Strike Ballot - Indefinite Strike - Confederation:
As a final step before embarking upon an indefinite strike, confederation of Central Govt. Employees & Workers has decided to conduct strike ballot on 2013 September, 25,26 &27th. In the Postal & RMS Sector NFPE should take the initiative to make the programme cent percent success. Sample ballot paper and Appeal along with 15 Point Charter of Demands are also published in the NFPE webside and all websites of affiliates of NFPE. Please translate the appeal and 15 point charter of demands into local langauge and give it to each and every employee before 23rd September, 2013. On 25th, 26th and 27th September polling booths may be opened in the premises of offices at all centres and ballot boxes may be placed in the booth. Each and every employee may be requested to cast their vote in the ballot paper by marking “Yes” or “No”. It is a secret ballot and hence name of the employee need not be written in the ballot paper. On completion of voting the boxes may be opened and votes counted by the office bearers. The total number of employees voted, Number of votes infavour of indefinite strike (YES), Number of votes against indefinite strike (NO) etc. should be intimated to the NFPE CHQ through Circle Unions or Circle Co-ordinating Committees and also to Confedertion CHQ through Confederation C-O-Cs. Intensive campaign among the employees may be conducted before the strike ballot by distributing appeals, sample ballots, posters etc. and also by arranging meetings at all centres.
Secretary General, NFPE.
Post a Comment