Dated – 4th April. 2016
1) All Office Bearers
2) All General Secretaries C-O-Cs
3) All Affiliates of Confederation
ALL INDIA TRADE UNION EDUCATION CAMP
DEHRADUN, MAY 24 & 25, 2016
As decided in the National Secretariat Meeting, the next All India Trade Union Education Camp of Confederation of Central Govt. Employees & Workers will be held on 24th and 25th May, 2016. The Dehradun Unit of the Confederation has come forward to host the said camp at Dehradun on the above days and started the Preparatory work for the programme. It should be the endeavour of all affiliates and State Units of the Confederation to depute the given number of delegates to the camp and make it a grand success. The quota fixed for each affiliate/COC is given below. Detailed programme & notice will be sent shortly. TU Camp will commence at 10 AM on 24th May and continue till 5 PM on 25th May, 2016 and the delegates should ensure their presence throughout the duration of the Camp.
Delegates from all affiliated organisations and C-O-Cs should compulsorily attend the TU camp. The minimum quota fixed for each affiliated organisation and C-O-Cs is given below. All are requested to ensure participation of delegates as per quota fixed, WITHOUT FAIL. Delegates may be instructed to book their up and down tickets immediately. Delegate fee per head is Rs. 600/- (Rs. Six hundred only). All delegates, including All India office Bearers of Confederation should pay the delegate fee.
Name of the Affiliates and the quota of delegates in brackets
1. NFPE (60); ITEF (20); Audit & Accounts (10); Atomic Energy (10),Civil Accounts (10);
2. All other affiliates (3 each);
3. Confederation State Units: Bengal (20); Kerala (15); Karnataka (10); Tamilnadu (15); Andhra (10)
4. All other State Units: (3 each).
NB: While deciding the delegates, the concerned organisations shall include the All India Office Bearers of Confederation also in their quota since the number of delegates fixed above includes the Office Bearers of Confederation CHQ.
No. CONF/NE/2016 Dated: 05-04-2016
MOST URGENT / IMPORTANT
NOTICE FOR THE NATIONAL EXECUTIVE MEETING OF CONFEDERATION
An urgent meeting of the National Executive of the Confederation of Central Govt. Employees & Workers will be held at Dehradun (Uttarakhand) on 24th May’ 2016 (Tuesday). The meeting shall commence at 05.00 PM and continue till close. National Secretariat members, Chief Executives of the affiliated Organizations, General Secretaries of all State level C-o-Cs and main Office bearers of the Women's Sub Committee are requested to attend the meeting.
The following shall be the agenda of the meeting:
1. 7th CPC related issues and proposed indefinite strike from 11 July 2016 by NJCA.
2. Proposed One day General Strike by Central Trade Union on 02nd September 2016.
3 Two days All India Workshop of Confederation at Dehradun - Review.
4. All India Conference of Confederation & All India Women Convention at Chennai (Tamilnadu).
5. Financial position of Confederation – Decision for improvement.
6. Issues relating to the affiliated Organizations.
7. Any other item with permission of the Chair.
1. All National Secretariat Members.
2. Chief Executives of all affiliated Organizations.
3. General Secretaries of State C-o-Cs.
4. Main office bearers of Women's Sub Committee (Not Committee members)
PLEASE BOOK YOUR TRAVEL TICKETS IMMEDIATELY
Two days Trade Union Education Camp of Confederation will be held at Dehradun on 24th & 25th May 2016. Separate Circular enclosed herewith. Please ensure participation of delegates as per quota fixed in the circular.
Post a Comment