NEXT DATE IN RTP CASE IS FIXED AS
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS & COPY (20 PAGES)
ECONOMY INSTRUCTIONS - PRINTING ACTIVITIES
(CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW) http://utilities.cept.gov.in/dop/pdfbind.ashx?id=5191
Ref: Confdn/Dearness Allowance Dated – 11.01.2021
Hon’ble Smt. Nirmala Seetharaman
Government of India
New Delhi – 110001
Sub: - Payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief to Central Government pensioners at current rates due to improved Covid and financial situation in the country.
Vide Office Memorandum dated 23rd April, 2020 of Government of India Ministry of Finance , Department of Expenditure letter No. 1/1/2020-E-II-B, the additional DA for CG employees and DR for pensioners was freezed from 1st January 2020 till 1st July 2021 due to the reason “view of the crisis arising out of COVID-19”. These orders are applicable to all Central Government employees and Central Government pensioners. Which has affected both the serving employees and pensioners and especially to those who have retired during the period 1st Jan 2020 to 1st Jan 2021.
The Covid-19 situation in India has improved considerably and under control with a vast population of the country are unaffected by the Covid-19, The Covid cases in September 2020 was around 95,000 cases daily , on 4th January 2021 is around17,000 cases which is lowest in six months, with less mortality rate.
The economic situation in the country has also improved compared to April- May 2020 situation, where the industrial production had gone down to minus 57% and in October to plus 3.6 % Industrial production has vastly improved with a recovery , the financial position of the country has also improved considerably the GST collections has shown a positivity in last four months.
GST collection in rupees crores
The Goods and Service Tax collection for December 2020 touched a record high of Rs 1.15 lakh crore. This is the highest ever collections since the implementation of the countrywide tax in July 2017.
The Central Government employees have attended their assigned duties even during the pandemic situation, many have lost their sacrificed their life for the nation building, hence there contribution should be taken into the account.
The additional financial implication on account of this increase in Dearness Allowance for additional 11% DA is due which works out to 13,000 crores annually, which is manageable under the existing financial conditions , more over this will benefit about 49.93 lakh Central Government employees and 65.26 lakh pensioners who pump this money into the market which also improves the economy considerably and about 30% of the amount spent is collected back by the Government by way of taxes.
As the Covid situation is under control and economic situation in the country has also improved considerably. Therefore, it is requested to kindly grant Payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief to Central Government pensioners at current rates which is 28% as on 1st January 2021.
(R. N. Parashar)
REIMBURSEMENT OF CANCELLATION/ RESCHEDULE CHARGES FOR AIR/ TRAIN TICKETS BOOKED FOR THE PURPOSE OF LTC AND RELAXATION OF LTC ADVANCE DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC - RELAXATION REGARDING. (CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW)
EXTENSION OF EMPANELMENT OF AYUSH HOSPITALS UNDER CGHS TILL 14 DEC 2021 (OM DATED 5 JAN 2021) (CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW)
REVISED-NOTIFICATION- PO & RMS ACCOUNTANT EXAMINATION SCHEDULED TO BE HELD ON 14.02.2021 (CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW)
NOTIFICATION FOR INTEREST RATES ON SPECIAL DEPOSIT SCHEMES FOR Q4 OF FY 2020-21
(CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW)
RATE OF INTEREST ON GENERAL PROVIDENT FUND AND OTHER SIMILAR FUNDS FOR Q4 OF FY 2020-21
(CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW)
A tribute to Com D.Gnaniah, on his 100th Birth anniversary
7th January 2021 is the 100th Birth Anniversary of Com. D. Gnaniah, a veteran leader of P&T and Central Govt. Employees T U Movement. He was Secretary General NFPTE for the periods from 1965 to 1970 and from 1976 to 1978.
He led the historic 19th September 1968 one day token strike as Secretary General NFPTE, and was arrested and jailed in Tihar Jail.
He signed the historic bonus agreement on 14.3.1980 as Leader Staff Side, JCM on behalf of NFPTE.
He was dismissed from service once, suspended twice and retired compulsorily once for trade union activities. He was a a very effective orator in many languages including Tamil, English and Hindi.
After retirement he wrote several books. In fact, he continued to write till his death at the age of 96. He could not think of taking rest without any work. Some of his books like Islam and India, and Dalits of India and Obamas of America were very widely read and appreciated.
On his 100th birth anniversary on 7.01.2021 we on behalf of NFPE HQ pay rich tributes to Comrade Gnaniah.
तीसरी मंजिल, लोक नायक भवन
खान मार्केट, नई दिल्ली -११०००३
दिनांक 1st जनवरी २०२१
The undersigned is directed to say that on introduction of National Pension System with effect from 01.01.2004, among others, the CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972 and CCS (EOP) Rules, 1939 were amended vide Notification No.38/16/2003 -P&PW (A) dated 30.12.2003 to the effect that the provisions of the aforesaid Rules would not be applicable to the Government employees appointed on or after 01.01.2004. However, considering the hardships being faced by the employees covered under National Pension System and their families, orders were issued vide this Department’s OM No 38/41/06-P&PW dated 05.05.2009 for provisionally extending the benefits of invalid pension, disability pension and family pension under CCS (Pension) Rules and CCS (EOP) Rules on discharge of such employees from service on invalidation/disability or on their death during service.
2. Representations/references have been received in this Department for extending the benefit under Rule 9(3) of CCS (EOP) Rules, to the employees appointed on or after 01.01.2004 and covered under NPS. In accordance with Rule 9(3) of CCS ( EOP) Rules, applicable to Government employees appointed before 01.01.2004, if a Government employee is retained in service in spite of a disablement attributable to Government service, a lump sum compensation is paid to him by arriving at the capitalized value of the disability element of disability pension, with reference to the commutation table in force from time to time. The broad-banding under Rule 8(3) of those rules is, however , not applicable in such cases. In accordance with the OM dated 05.05.2009, the benefit of disability pension is available to the employees covered under the National Pension System only on being boarded out on account of the disability attributable to Government service, however, the benefit under Rule 9(3) of the CCS ( EOP) Rules, is presently not available to an employee covered under NPS, if he is retained in service in spite of a disablement attributable to Government service.
3. The matter has been examined in consultation with Department of Expenditure. It has now been decided that if a Government employee appointed on or after 01.01.2004 and covered under NPS is disabled, he shall also be eligible to receive a lump sum compensation computed in terms of rule 9(3) of CCS (EOP) Rules, if the disablement is attributable to Government service and the Government employee is retained in service in spite of such disablement. The provisions of this Department‘s OM No 38/41 /06-P&PW (A) dated 05.05.2009 shall stand amended to that extent.
4. The provisions of this O.M. shall take effect from 01 .01.2004.
5. The is issues with the concurrence of Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure vide their ID No 1 (6)/EV/2020 dated 23.12.2020.
6. In their application to the persons belonging to Indian Audit and Accounts Department, these orders are issued under Article 148(5) of the Constitution and after consultation with the Comptroller and Auditor General of India vide their “यु.ओ.संख्या-232-स्टाफ हक़ (नियम)/ए.आर./09-२०१९ दिनांक 27.11.2020.
7. The Administrative Divisions of all Ministries/Departments and attached/subordinate offices are requested to bring the contents of these instructions to the notice of all concerned for compliance. The cases for payment of lump sum compensation to the employees covered under NPS and who have been retained in service in spite of disability attributable to Government service on or after 01.01.2004 may be processed accordingly.
भारत सरकार के उप-सचिव
i. All Ministries/Departments of the Government of India
2. President’s Secretariat
3. Vice President’s Secretariat
4. Prime Minister’s Office
5. Comptroller & Auditor General of India
6. Cabinet Secretariat
7. Union Public Service Commission
8. NIC for uploading in the Website
Posted On: 01 JAN 2021 6:12PM by PIB Delhi
LIST OF HEALTH CARE ORGANIZATIONS (HCOs) EMPANELLED UNDER CGHS, DELHI & NCR W.E.F. 01.10.2014 AS PER OFFICE MEMORANDUM No. S.11045/36/2012-CGHS (HEC) DATED THE 1st OCTOBER 2014 AND FURTHER ADDED TILL 21.09.2020 / & UPDATED TILL 08.12.2020. (Click the link below to view)
INDIA POST E-CALENDAR
(Click the link below top view)