CONFEDERATION STRUGGLE PROGRAMME – THIRD PHASE MASS DHARNA AT JANTAR MANTAR, NEW DELHI ON 25.09.2014 FROM 10:30 AM
Confederation National Secretariat congratulates entire Central Government Employees for making the nationwide agitational programmes a grand success. Submission of memorandum and demonstration on 11.09.2014, Mass Protest Dharnas at all important centres on 19.09.2014, are organised everywhere with larges participation of employees.
Next Phase of programme is Mass Dharna at Jantar Mantar (Parliament Street) New Delhi by leaders and workers of Confederation and all its affiliated organizations.
12 – POINT CHARTER OF DEMANDS IS FURNISHED BELOW
1. Merger of DA with pay for all employees w.e.f. 01.01.2014 including Gramin Dak Sewaks and Pensioners.
2. Grant of Interim Relief to all employees including Gramin Dak Sewaks and Pensioners.
3. Inclusion of Gramin Dak Sewaks under the purview of 7th Central Pay Commission
4. Scrap PFRDA Act and grant statutory defined pension to all including those appointed on or after 01.01.2004.
5. Date of effect of 7th CPC recommendation should be 01.01.2014.
6. Regularisation and Revision of wages of casual labourers and contract workers.
7. Removal of 5% condition for compassionate appointment.
8. Fill up all vacant post and creation of New Post wherever justified.
9. Stop Downsizing, Outsourcing, Contractorisation and Privatisation of Government function.
10. Grant productivity Linked Bonus to all without ceiling; Computer bonus as weighted average of PLB for those not covered by PLB agreement.
11. Revise OTA and NDA and implement arbitration awards.
12. Settle all pending anomalies of 5th and 6th Pay Commission.
Confederation National Secretariat will meet on 26.09.2014 to decide further course of action.
Post a Comment