Minutes of the meeting held on 23-10-2013under the Chairmanship of Member (O) regarding implementation of MNOP and L-1/L-2 System.
In pursuance of the meeting held on 02/08/2013 under the Chairpersonship of Secretary (P) to discuss the issues raised by Postal JCA, a meeting was held with the staff side under the Chairmanship of Member (O) on 23-10-2013. Following were present in the meeting.
1 . 1.Shri S.K. Sinha, CGM (MB)
2. 2.Shri Rishikesh , Director (Mail Mgt)
3. 3.Shri M.B. Gajbhiye, ADG(MO)
Postal JCA Side
1. Shri M. Krishnan, Secretary General ,NFPE.
2. Shri Giri Raj Singh, General Secretary , AIRMS & MMS EU, Group `C`
3. Shri P. Suresh, General Secretary, AIRMS & MMS EU, MG & MTS.
4. Shri Devender Kumar, Circle Secretary, National Union R-III, Delhi Circle.
2 On the issue of revised norms for CRCs, it was brought to the notice of staff side that the norms fixed for different operational activities at Speed Post Hubs, Intra-circle Hubs and CRCs are based on the recommendations of work Study Team of the Directorate. The issue of productivity norms as well as establishment norms have also been clarified to all concerned vide Dte. O.M.No. 28-8/2011-D dated 13-08-2013. Therefore, the issues stands settled now. It was decided to supply a copy of Work Study Report to the staff side.
3 The issue regarding shifting /transfer of staff from L-1 office to L-2 office and vice versa was discussed with staff side and the staff side was satisfied with the circumstances under which the staff was transferred from L-1 office to L-2 office in Gujarat Circle. The issue , is therefore, stands settled.
4. The staff side requested that more L-1 offices were needed in some Circle. In response , it was informed that requirement of more L_1 offices was examined and it was felt that any more L-1 offices not needed in view of the following:
(i) All L-1 and L-2 mail offices located within a Circle have been allowed to close bags for each other.
(ii) Circles have been given enough exceptions in terms of closing of bags by mail offices based on volume of mail.
In view of the above, the issue of identification /creation of L-1 /L-2 offices stands settled. It was decided to supply a copy of list of exceptions granted to L-2 offices for closing of direct bags to the staff side.
The meeting ended with a vote of thanks to the chair.
Assitant Director General (MO)
No. 28-9/2011-D Dated 28/10/2013