AIPAEA CONDUCTED ITS CWC MEETING AT BHOPAL FROM 12-14 NOVEMBER 2009
A SYMPOSIUM ON ' RELEVANCY OF P&T ACCOUNTS & FINANCE IN THE CHANGED SCENARIO' WAS ALSO ORGANISED DURING THE OCCASSION IN WHICH SHRI.S.K.MISHRA FORMER DDG PAF AND PRESENT GENERAL MANAGER NIC DOT; V.PERUMAL FORMER PRESIDENT ALL INDIA POSTAL ACCOUNTS OFFICERS ASSOCIATION; K.RAGAVENDRAN SECRETARY GENERAL NFPE; P.RAJANAYAGAM GENERAL SECRETARY AIPAEA; AND SEVERAL OTHER LEADERS PARTICIPATED.
THE SYMPOSIUM BROUGHT OUT THE RELEVANCY OF P&T ACCOUNTS IN PARTICULAR IN THE CHANGED SCENARIO OF LIBERALISATION IN WHICH MULTI-CRORES NEW PROJECTS ARE BEING INTRODUCED NECESSITATING VIGILANCE BY ORGANISED ACCOUNTS AND AUDIT.
ABOVE ARE THE PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORIES OF THE CWC OF AIPAEA - DISCRIPTION OF THE PHOTOS ARE AS UNDER:
1. COM.P.Rajanayagam General Secretary addressing the session of CWC - CHQ President Com.A.P.Sastry; Working President Com.Baghele; Secretary General NFPE; General Secretaries R3, P4 and R4 on Dais.
2. Chariman Reception Committee Com.G.S.Asiwal welcoming the participants of CWC through a cultural song; Circle Secretary P3 Com.S.C.Jain is a cultural performer in this welcome song.
3. CHQ President Com.A.P.Sastry delivering his Presidential Opening Speech during the Symposium.
4. All Participants of the Symposium including the Chief Guest Shri.S.K.Mishra GM NIC DOT; Ms.Aprajita Atique Director DPA Bhopal; V.Perumal Former CHQ President Officers Association; K.Ragavendran SG NFPE; General Secretaries of Affiliates and other leaders.
5. Shri.S.K.Mishra Former DDG PAF & present GM NIC DOT delivering his key note address on the topic of Symposium.
6. Shri.V.Perumal Former PResident Postal Accounts Officers Association delivering his special address on the title of the Symposium.
7. Com.K.Ragavendran Secretary General NFPE presenting his special address on the topic of the Symposium.
8. Com.P.Rajanayagam General Secretary AIPAEA delivering his special address on the subject of Symposium.
9. Shri.Jogi General Secretary Postal Accounts Officers Association delivering his special address on the subject of the Symposium.
10 and 11. Two views of Participating CWC Members; Participants in the Symposium.